DUH!

Husband came out, looked at the composter and said – well this leg is shorter here and longer there.  and once more I took apart the legs and measured them carefully and made sure the longest met in the middle while the shorter ends attached to the uprights.  Cannot believe the mess I made of assembling these supports!  I took them apart, I measured them, I turned them, disassembled and measured again and reassembled and it was still wrong!

NOW, it sits proudly and correctly, ready to receive!!

IMG_0377 (768x1024)

Advertisements
This entry was posted in compost, gardening, homesteading, self-reliance, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s